Monday, June 24, 2013

Day 1

Well, day one of my Tech Camp Blog. I had a great day today. We learned how to get on Alice 3 and make animations. It's so cool! Then after lunch, we went onto forensics. We looked at blood splatters and what we can learn from then. After that, we went outside and did a group activity called the Blanket Activity. Two groups try to see how small the blanket gets before the whole group CAN'T fit. It was hilarious! Then finally, we went back to the Alice 3 program. We learned how to make a procedure for a character. I had a great time and made some great new friends. Today's Blog Prompt is :What quality or talent is most likely to make you famous one day. Well then, I think that talent will be my knowledge. I take math courses two grades ahead, and an English course one grade level ahead. I have been studying the ocean and it's geography, animal inhabitants, and more ever since I was little in hopes of becoming a Marine Biologist. I'm guessing from my test grades that I'm really smart, and one day, I hope to be famous for my brain as  a Marine  Biologist or Teacher. Well that's all for today peeps, I'm new to this, and I don't like to type very much. Peace out peeps!

-Alejandra

No comments:

Post a Comment