Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Day 2(3)

Hey There!
Well, it's marked day 2 AND 3 because I've been here for 2 days. I missed yesterday due to sickness. :( ugh. Anyways. Today was great. After the team building exercise this morning,  we worked on robots. My team is building Snowmobiles!  Then we worked on our Alice 3 projects, and learned some cool stuff. I had a good day. Today's Prompt: What are 10 things that make you happy?
Well, for me :
1. Marine Biology
2.My German Shepard puppy, Athena :))))
3. Reading
4. Talking/messaging/texting my  freinds
5. Climbing trees
6. Climbing [not hiking, CLIMBING. Completely different]
7. Bike Riding
8.My Family
9. PARTIES!!! [only with good friends]
10. Sunbathing [Not tanning. I got a natural, Hispanic tan]

I'm out, Peace.

P.S. Sorry about the short, I'm tired.

No comments:

Post a Comment